Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Issues with creating a report from containers?

Dear users,

I have two sheets, say A and B.  Both sheets have multiple graphs and/or tables on them.  Since I cannot print all the graphs directly through the "Print All" option, I am trying to create a report, where I'm trying to drag-and-drop the graphs/tables onto the report editor.  However, this is working for few graphs and is not working for some, and are being displayed as blank boxes. 

What could I be doing wrong?  How can I debug this or customize this to make it work?  Any help/pointers will be appreciated.

Regards,

1 Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Jaideep

I ran into this issue too, if you drag and drop the container into the report it will only show what is active in the container.  What I had to do was create a second tab copy the container items into there one at a time, copy those again and detached them, then I used those in my report.  I then hid the tab.  This is quite fiddly and if someone knows of a better way I would be happy to hear it but it did work for me.

Detaching them allows you to change the font and size for the report object without it affecting the one on the document.

Bella