Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Join between union tables

I have 4 tables of sales per SKU, and only one with informations of these SKU (for example, description, supplier, cost...). The tables of "Sales" are united, and I need to join these united "Sales..." and the table "Info".

I was able to associate them, but in the dashboard, when I apply a filter with information from "Info" table, the graphic doesn't change.

Can someone please help me?

2 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Can you provide structure and expected structure?

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Sure!

I have to add every week a table with information of the sales, so till the end of the year I'll have 56 tables of sales united. I have another table with detailed information of every SKU, and I have to join all these united tables to this one witch I called "CADASTRO".
qlik_join.PNG

The join seems fine, but when I insert a graph, for example, the values aren't showed properly. The info of "Store" is in the tables of "Vendas..." (or Sales in english), and the information of "Sales Type" and "Section" are in the table "CADASTRO" (where we have details of every SKU).

When I try to see the sales per store everything works fine, but when I try to see per sales type it brings me only the total. I think it's a problem on the join.

qlik_graph_store.PNGqlik_graph_salestype.PNG

OBS: If I try to join only one table with sales information with the table "CADASTRO" then the information displayed is correct.