Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nareshthavidishetty
Creator III
Creator III

KPI's

Hi,

My data source contains all descriptive columns and i need to develop a dashboard can any one help me out what are the different KPI's we can create FYI please go through with the attached Excel can you please create a sample dashboard with the attached data source

3 Replies
tresesco
MVP
MVP

Dear Kumar,

You have to understand the data first, and for that talk to the business. Once you understand the data, you would be able to define some KPIs and some would be suggested by the business as well.

Not applicable

KPI for this datasources are Number of completed project,Number start up progress project,No of work in progress project.

Not applicable

Hi Naresh, As Tresesco said you have to first understand the data. In the Dashboard we have major two components, one is Metrics and other is KPI. I have seen your data at very high level. And in your data Metrics are 'WIP','Done' and 'Not yet started'. KPI's are which we calculate from the data. Like Current Week / Current Month # WIP records.Or top Business users for the current month/week. Hope this helps! Regards, Manish Virmani