Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gopinadhpindra
Contributor II
Contributor II

Last Seven days count not worked properly

Hi Qlik Experts,

=count({<Opened_date ={">=$(date(max(Opened_date)-7))<=$(date(max(Opened_date)))"},State={'Resolved'}>}Number)

The above expression showing total Resolved count but i need to show it as last 7 days count

please post your suggestions

Thanks

Gopinadh

19 Replies
Zhandos_Shotan
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Hi!

Had same troubles with timestamps.

I found that the reason is Date() acually doesnt cut date part from timestamp. It makes date representation but Dual field with hidden time part as sorting value.

I used

Date(Subfield(Opened,' ',1)) as opened_date

to get proper date field.

Hope this helps, and take a note Dilip Ranjith's 1st reply.

gopinadhpindra
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

its working fine clear selections mode  in Qliksene text object  but while making any selections in state field means its doesn't work its not taking that last seven days intervel its seems

=Count({1<Opened_date={"=Opened_date>=Today()-7"},State={'Resolved','Closed'}>}Number)

in this expression i want last seven  days total count  irrespective of selection like date=,priority=,state=,etc like that please correct me where i can make a mistake

Thanks

gopinadhpindra
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Yes anil,date has been in timestamp  while converting into this date format and still its showing number format only in qliksense Ex: =date(today())

and Qlikview its working fine  why in qliksense taking number format

its working fine clear selections mode  in Qliksene text object  but while making any selections in state field means its doesn't work its not taking that last seven days intervel its seems

=Count({1<Opened_date={"=Opened_date>=Today()-7"},State={'Resolved','Closed'}>}Number)

in this expression i want last seven  days total count  irrespective of selection like date=,priority=,state=,etc like that please correct me where i can make a mistake

Thanks

gopinadhpindra
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thanks for the reply ranjith i will check and let you know for this

gopinadhpindra
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

it has been picked the date but while making the selection its varying like existing one only

MarcoWedel

please post a sample application to demonstrate this issue.

gopinadhpindra
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi Marco,

Thanks for your time Marco please find the attached app  in your meantime

while making the state selections its varying,i want that object into static state(Irrespective of selections)

If you want any information needed i will provide you

Thanks & Regards,

Gopinadh

gopinadhpindra
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi Marco,

Please find the data as well

Thanks

Gopinadh

nasirsaikh
Creator
Creator

gopinadhpindra
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi Nasir,

please find my application,the problem which was while making the state selections its varying,i want that object into static state(Irrespective of selections)

Thanks