Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Launching multiple QVWs

Hi, I was wondering if there was any way to update the start page? Or to build a new one? I deliver product demonstrations to new & existing customers. There are several QVWs involved & I would like a single launch point. I know I can build an HTML page to do this, but it would be great to update the existing start page, or create a new one. Can this be done?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Oleg_Troyansky
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

AS a "Quick & Easy" solution - you can mark your presentations as "Favorites" and use the "Favorites" page as the customized Start Page. Alternatively, you could develop a "Menu" Application an launch other QlikViews from there. Depends on what exactly do you want your menu to do...

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Oleg_Troyansky
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

AS a "Quick & Easy" solution - you can mark your presentations as "Favorites" and use the "Favorites" page as the customized Start Page. Alternatively, you could develop a "Menu" Application an launch other QlikViews from there. Depends on what exactly do you want your menu to do...

Not applicable
Author

As stated above, I would develop a "Menu Application". By the sounds of your situation it would be ideal way to go - Keeps a consistent professional feel to whoever you present it to.

Not applicable
Author

Is there an example of a Menu application that I can see? I have no idea where to start on this, and it would be great to have a reference.

Thanks in advance for your help!