Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Leasing License on QlikView Test Server

Does the leasing license work on QlikView Test Server.

It has been checked after making allow lease license and allow dynamic cal assignment checked. Still, not able to lease the license from the QlikView Test Server.

Checked in LEF and it says tht LICENSE_LEASE; NO;;

Can anyone suggest.

Regards,

Raj Kishor

11 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi

No you can't lease a license from a QV Test Server. You can lease your license from your production server more than once though.

Matt

Not applicable
Author

Hi Raj, I created a white paper on License Leasing. Send me your e-mail and I will send you a copy. It doesn't seem that I can upload a file to this thread. Regards, Haider

Not applicable
Author

Hi Hay,

It's raj.kishor@hcl.com send across the pdf document.

Thanks for your extended help.

Regards,

Raj Kishor

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

It will benefit all if you upload the white paper on this thread or in the documents section.

Thanks

Regards

MultiView

Not applicable
Author

Hi Raj, Please send one copy to sri5498@gmail.com.

Thanks & Regards,

Siri

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Can anyone send me one copy to jagan.n@ajzass.com

Not applicable
Author

Hi,
Search for "QlikView License Leasing Technical Brief Paper.pdf" and you will find the document.
Cheers
Haider

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Here you go.

Jonathan

Not applicable
Author

I just gone through the leasing license in one of videos. As per that I need to have a valid license.. Am bit confused, myunderstanding is - since leasing the license is  valid only for 30 days users can use the QV server on a trial basis to make it straight it doesn't involve $$ to be paid for these 30 days.. ?? Pl correct me if am wrong.