Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kdtv1977
Contributor
Contributor

Licence Qlik Sense

Hello,

I'm used to working with Qlikview but I tried to migrate some reports to Qlik Sense. I used the trial version of Qlik Sense to test this but there I got confronted with a limitation on the data I could load via the script (max 1 GB).  Will this be solved when I effectively buy Qlik Sense Business or do I need a further upgrade to Qlik Sense Enterprise e.g.?

Thanks in advance,

Kris

Error Qlik Sense Load.png

Labels (2)
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Lucas_Gatling
Support
Support

Yes. This data limitation will not exist with a fully licensed version of QlikSense Enterprise or Business. 

If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution.

View solution in original post

Andre_Sostizzo
Digital Support
Digital Support

For more information see Qlik Sense Business and Enterprise SaaS: App Size, Storage Size and Size for Data File

Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up! 🙂

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Lucas_Gatling
Support
Support

Yes. This data limitation will not exist with a fully licensed version of QlikSense Enterprise or Business. 

If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution.
Andre_Sostizzo
Digital Support
Digital Support

For more information see Qlik Sense Business and Enterprise SaaS: App Size, Storage Size and Size for Data File

Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up! 🙂