Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

License lease from server

Hi,

We have Qlikview SME, I am trying to lease license from Qlikview Server for the personal edition placed on same server. I have tried giving URL and open in access point but it's not reaching there,

if I do Open in Server and use alternate identity from my machine, its able to lease but not working for PE placed on server, please help .

Regards,

Navdeep

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

I found the solution, I have added localhost URL under location in user preference and then open document in access point and it worked.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
awhitfield
Partner - Champion
Partner - Champion

Hi Navdeep,

please see the attached:

HTH Andy

Not applicable
Author

Hi Andrew,

I have already tried the method mentioned in this paper..but it's not working in my case.

Regards,

Navdeep

awhitfield
Partner - Champion
Partner - Champion

Hi Navdeep, have you assigned a Cal to the user that you are using to lease the licence for?

Andy

PS Do you mean SBE rather than SME?

Not applicable
Author

Hi Andrew,

Good catch, yes it's SBE, I have checked assign dynamic cal,  how do we assign CAL to a use for licence lease?

I have added URL of Qlikview Access Point in location tab under User preferences and then trying Open Qlikview in Access Point.

Regards,

Navdeep

awhitfield
Partner - Champion
Partner - Champion

Hi Navdeep,

Is the user you are using listed under assigned cals? Are you also saying that no dashboards are visible in the Access Point?

Andy

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

I found the solution, I have added localhost URL under location in user preference and then open document in access point and it worked.