Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Like to Like sales comparison

Hi All,

Hope everyone is doing great.

I need help on calculating like to like sales comparison from last year to this year. Main criteria is i need to compare the sales for products which got sales in both years that means sales value in last year and sales value this year should not be zero (0).

I have to use the above calculation to derive top 5 and bottom 5 performing products (YOY % Change)in a bar chart.

I have used the below logic but not able to include "sales value in last year and sales value this year should not be zero " as the logic was out of rank function it is not  using the logic to avoid those products which have zero value in either year.

aggr(if((rank((Sum({<CurYTDFlag={1}>}SalesValue)-Sum({<LastYTDFlag={1}>}SalesValue))/fabs(Sum({<LastYTDFlag={1}>}SalesValue)),4)<=5

or rank(-(Sum({<CurYTDFlag={1}>}SalesValue)-Sum({<LastYTDFlag={1}>}SalesValue))

/fabs(Sum({<LastYTDFlag={1}>}SalesValue)),4)<=5) and Sum({<CurYTDFlag={1}>}SalesValue)<>0

and Sum({<LastYTDFlag={1}>}SalesValue)<>0,WP_ProductDescription),WP_ProductDescription)

Kindly help in this regard.

Thanks,

Nani

1 Reply
sunny_talwar

Would you be able to share a sample with expected output you are looking to get?