Skip to main content
Announcements
Customer Spotlight: Discover what’s possible with embedded analytics Oct. 16 at 10:00 AM ET: REGISTER NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FULO1251
Contributor
Contributor

Line Chart with condition on the dimension

Hi QlikView users,

I am new Qlik users and would really appreciate for some experienced users help on this forum.

I am trying to plot a "Height By Distance 2" line chart but would like to add a condition so that it only loads or show the data from an additional condition where "Distance 1" has to be 5 or lower. This will then show a straight line chart rather than the spike I am currently getting on the "Height Vs Distance 2" chart.

Could you please advise on how this can be achieved?

Many Thanks in advance for the help.

2 Replies
sunny_talwar

Not entirely sure I understand what exactly are you looking to do. Can you elaborate a little more with may be images to show the issue?

FULO1251
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi Sunny ,

I have multiple files and I would like to plot a line graph Distance2 Vs Height but only when Distance1 field value is at 5 or below 

- So on the data file i have attached previously I would like the Line Chart to only plot from row 1146, because this is the point when Distance1 is at 5. So I want the Chart to only start taking the Distance2 and Height data from this point onwards until row 1786 when Distance1 reaches 0.

I hope this is explains better. Is this possible to do? 

Thank you