Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ishika00730
Contributor III
Contributor III

Line chart

Hi,

I have to create a chart where I have to show Total Order Placed and out of it how many orders have been delivered.

I am using Month as dimension and 2 expressions. One expression shows total Orders Placed. 2nd expression shows Delivered Orders. But when I put it in a line chart (area one) the lines get Stacked on top of each other.

EX: Total Line and on top of it Delivered Orders Line.

But my requirement is to show Orders Placed Line and following it is the Delivered Orders.

If someone can suggest how, it would be a help.

Many Thanks

Ishika Gupta

8 Replies
dialika_bantog
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

How about using a combo chart instead? 

Lisa_P
Employee
Employee

If you are using QlikView, go to the properties and check the Style tab.  You should be able to select Grouped rather than Stacked

pooja_prabhu_n
Creator III
Creator III

Hi,

If total order placed approximately equal to total order delivered , then there are chances of overlapping of both the lines.

If possible can you share some sample app?

Thanks,

Pooja

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Ishika,

As you are selecting two expressions on same axes and wheras both the expression might have very little diversion

so it will overlap on each other.

But as per your requirement we can do using split Axis Functionality of qlikview.

PFA screenshot

Regards

Ritesh kodolikar

ishika00730
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Lisa,

But unfortunately its a line chart. The option to click on "Grouped" / "Stacked" is disabled.

Any other option to try?

Thanks

Ishika

ishika00730
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Pooja,

No the difference is huge and I need to show the total orders placed in a line chart (the area one) and within that I have to show how many orders have been delivered.

Any option to try?

Regards

Ishika

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Better if you can share sample application

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
ishika00730
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Business only wants to see a line chart. Something like the attache.

Many Thanks

Ishika

Line chart.JPG