Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Link to another QVW from current QVW

I have two Qlik view dashboards for each year (2015 and 2016). After publishing, is there any way of creating a link or a button in the two years' dashboards where upon selecting, takes me exactly to the same sheet of another year?

For example, if in 2015 and 2016, I have Sheets ABC and BCA, in 2015, if I click a button or a link in ABC sheet, it must take me to 2016 ABC sheet. Similarly in 2016, it must take me to 2015 sheet.

P.S: I can embed the URL of 2015 in 2016 and vice versa, but it only takes me to the same page of the dashboard but not to the corresponding sheets (2015-ABC sheet to 2016 ABC Sheet).

Please drop your comments if you have any idea about this, along with the method.

3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

What happens when the two dashboards are published into server environments? Correct me if I am wrong, I see that the association here is carried out at qvw level. But once we publish the individual dashboards, it still works the same way ?