Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mr_ramshini
Contributor III
Contributor III

Link to pdf file?

Hi

I have a combo box with different titles that when i click a title , qlikview software open it on the screen.

Can a person help me?

Thanks alot

14 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Combo chart? Not sure i follow

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
mr_ramshini
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

In fact it's multi box in the qlik view.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

And issue ?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Rather you can use Straight table, I ensure Multibox doesn't have future..

mr_ramshini
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

My problem is that i can make relation between them.

That when click  a title on the multi box i can show a pdf file on the page

mr_ramshini
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

I have 2 multi box that one contain is month and another is day and i want when select a month and day , open their pdf file on the page

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Can you share sample to test where this functionality available to confirm..

mr_ramshini
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Anil , how i can attach my sample?>

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Uploading a Sample.

POS - Please start from second screen shot after Reply button you will receive that