Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bvssudhakar
Creator III
Creator III

Link with Master Calendar

Hi Experts,

Here I am attaching my qvd and qvw files, Can you guys please help me out for the below mentioned challenge:

I have a multiple date columns in my file. Now i want to create master hierarchy calendar for and link with all the dates. because i want to show only one list box in my report i.e. hierarchy calendar list box. For that i wrote some script but i was strucked somewhere

Output scenario:

I want to create a text object for joiners

for that expression is like this: Count(candidateID) but these candidate id's count are based on plcdate column.

If i select April Month and 2018 year from hierarchy calendar list box output should be 15 for this text object.

Please Help me out from this guys.

mbaeyensmanoj217rwunderlichfranky_h79priyalvp24swuehlpetter-strdandamudistalwar1loveisfail

Thank you in advance

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
priyalvp24
Creator
Creator

Use this

=Count({<Recruiter={'Irfan Memon','Rajiv Ranjan','Aditi Saxena','Sneha Singh'},plcdate=-{''}>}Distinct CandidateID)

View solution in original post

28 Replies
m_woolf
Master II
Master II

bvssudhakar
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi M W,

There He is having three different tables, Here i have only one table in that table multiple date columns are there.

If possible can you please try with my qvd by creating text object whatever i mentioned in my question

Thank you in advance

rajivmeher
Creator
Creator

Hi bvssudhakar

Please see the attached and suggest if this works.

Regards

Rajiv.

bvssudhakar
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi Rajiv,

Have you created text object?? and how you create the only one list box for all date

Because I am using Qlikview Personal edition, So i am not able to open that file but by using qliksense i have written script but i want to show text object also

If create Can you please explain here

rajivmeher
Creator
Creator

Hi bvssudhakar

I have used the same model that you have shared. I am attaching the script for the model. Please use it in your model and reload (I have changed the qvd location as per my machine, just change it to yours.

Link with Master Calendar.JPG

Regards

Rajiv.

bvssudhakar
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi Rajiv,

I have implemented this in my qvw. but we can't show these many date list boxes na?? user is asking he wants only three list boxes, those are year, month,quarter list boxes only. if possible he wants only one hierarchy list box.

Can you please give me the suggestions for this

rajivmeher
Creator
Creator

Hi bvssudhakar

Just want to make sure I understand the requirement properly. You need to show the count  for id by filtering it on Year, Month and Quarter right? How do you want to differentiate it as Placed, Placement, Enter etc? Do you want to show the values in different textboxes, such as the values changes in different text boxes based on the Year, Month etc selection?

Regards

Rajiv.

bvssudhakar
Creator III
Creator III
Author

hic

Can you please help me out for this.

rwunderlich
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

The cookbook example should still work for you.  You have multiple dates, just load each date in turn into the DateLink table.

-Rob