Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bharatkishore
Creator III
Creator III

Linking of two tables

@sunny_talwar 

Hi All,

I have two tables one of IB table(Primary table) and one is analytical record table. I have linked the two tables with 5 common keys in both the tables. Now the problem is when i filter sales organization i don't know why the IB values are getting changed. Only for those linked keys fields only IB value should change. But i don't know why if i filter sales organization the value is changing. Can you please help on this.

Attached qvw for reference.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
dplr-rn
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

The way you have linked it there are multiple sales organizations linked with Material Type.

e.g. Material Type EC-600 has 2 DE31 and HE30

So when sales organization is selected a few of those rows will get eliminated from calculation.

the behavior is correct. you have to look at the association between data to check if it valid from a business sense or not and model the association appropriatly

View solution in original post

4 Replies
dplr-rn
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

The way you have linked it there are multiple sales organizations linked with Material Type.

e.g. Material Type EC-600 has 2 DE31 and HE30

So when sales organization is selected a few of those rows will get eliminated from calculation.

the behavior is correct. you have to look at the association between data to check if it valid from a business sense or not and model the association appropriatly

bharatkishore
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Thank you for your reply.

Can you please send me the chart where i can see more clearly and understand better. Please .

dplr-rn
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

Not entirely clear what you mean. but please see screenshot from the app you shared you can see the 2 sales organizations associated with the Material type EC-600.Capture.PNG

bharatkishore
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Thank you..