cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
scotthan
Partner - Contributor III

Links

I'm trying to add a couple links to this Qlikview document.  The two methods I see are to create an Action on a button or text object to Launch the specified website, or create a straight table and "display" the expression as a link.  Either way, I get a message box titled QlikOcx with message "Approve application for launch?  (http://www.google.com)" or something like that, and you have to click Yes.  Can I get rid of that message box?  It only shows the first time you are in a session and click a link, but that is still too often for my users.

Thanks.

5 Replies
Not applicable

There might be a setting on the server side. I only do the build and design here and my supervisor deploys it. On the desktop version under User Preference/ Security there is a check box for Confirm Launch from Macro

scotthan
Author

Yes thanks, I am aware of this User setting in the desktop client.   I would be very interested to hear if someone knows of this server setting.  I feel like this question has to have come up before somewhere.

pennetzdorfer
Creator III
Creator III

Hey scotthan,

were you able to turn off the message box?

Regards,

Florian

Not applicable

did you get an answer for this?

Not applicable

what I want to know is if you can set something on the server, if the server can have the following options to configure macros:

All macro execution on server

All unsafe macro execution on server

enconramos that in System> Setup> Security