Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
munna1317
Creator II
Creator II

List Box and Week level Restriction

hi team ,

If i have a week list box,  it holds 52 Weeks of data, and my requirement is if i need a selection on Week it should select only 15 Values from Week List box(Filter) it should not select 16th Value from the Week Filter . please help me out of this

many thanks in advance ,

Harish

3 Replies
avinashelite

Try like this

Go to >List Box Properties> then Layout > Show >Conditional > getselectedcount(field_name)<16 so that the List box will get displayed only for values less than or =15, then show a text box with a message like "Count exceeded 15 " and on click of text box add a action >clear field selection>field name

Hope this helps you

munna1317
Creator II
Creator II
Author

hi avinash ,

Thanks for replay , i already tried this Getselectedcount function , when i have selected 16th Value the list box is Invisible mode , my req is When i am selecting 16th value list box should be visible buy it should not select 16th value,

Thanks for fast replay ,

harish

avinashelite

As per my knowledge we don't have such feature in Qlikview you can add your field to straight table and hide the expression and in the general tab>you can make use of the calculated condition but it will be more or less same