Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
munna1317
Creator II
Creator II

List Box and Week level Restriction

hi team ,

If i have a week list box,  it holds 52 Weeks of data, and my requirement is if i need a selection on Week it should select only 15 Values from Week List box(Filter) it should not select 16th Value from the Week Filter . please help me out of this

many thanks in advance ,

Harish

3 Replies
avinashelite

Try like this

Go to >List Box Properties> then Layout > Show >Conditional > getselectedcount(field_name)<16 so that the List box will get displayed only for values less than or =15, then show a text box with a message like "Count exceeded 15 " and on click of text box add a action >clear field selection>field name

Hope this helps you

munna1317
Creator II
Creator II
Author

hi avinash ,

Thanks for replay , i already tried this Getselectedcount function , when i have selected 16th Value the list box is Invisible mode , my req is When i am selecting 16th value list box should be visible buy it should not select 16th value,

Thanks for fast replay ,

harish

avinashelite

As per my knowledge we don't have such feature in Qlikview you can add your field to straight table and hide the expression and in the general tab>you can make use of the calculated condition but it will be more or less same