I have a qvw that has multiple list boxes on it. When I view the qvw locally, the text in the list boxes render fine. When I publish the qvw on Access Point, certain letters get chopped off because of tighter spacing. Letters like p, g, and y get the bottom of the letters cut. See the below screen shot. Anyone have any ides on how to alleviate this?
It does do it in web view too. But I need to know how to fix it so it doesn't chop off the bottom of the letters. I notice the issue in list boxes and table boxes in webview, but not when I open the document in normal (non-web) view.
To fix you just need to play with the formatting, higher/smaller font size or choose a different font. It should be fairly straight forward to find something that works without a big change.
THe only other option is to use the IE plugin online which means having your end users only use internet explorer and installing a plugin on their machines. There is a QMC setting under the web server settings to enable 'download plugin' link from the access point portal.
I tried playing with the font sizes and with different fonts. Neither seemed to make a difference. I also played with the row height (set to 2 lines). That did help - it pads a single line with space top to bottom, but I don't want the height that big. It would be nice if you could set the row height to 1.25 or 1.5.
I have a feeling the plug-in is the answer. Unfortunately I have many users that can't install or download on their computers, so I don't think that I can implement that solution. Thanks for all of your help.