Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

List Down option

image3.png

How can I create list down objects with values which are not in actual data .

I want to create exact replica of this above image, is this possible in qlikview?  Values like 'None' and 'All' are not available in data source but should work as per their meaning when selected.

Thanks in advance.

16 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi ,

Please find the attached sample qvw.

Thanks.

vishsaggi
Champion III
Champion III

Hi Nishith,

I am little confused with this statement:

Also I am able to get options like 'All and None' using Load inline command. But in my requirement , like Siteactivation there are other parameters too . When I am selecting 'All' option in SIte Activation it is not allowing  me to select any other options in other parameters.

when i select in parameter 1(SiteActivation) - All, I can select in other parameters from the drop down did not get you what is that missing link?

can you elaborate please what exactly the requirement is??

Vish.

Not applicable
Author

Hi ,

Somehow the qvw is not working fine , when I am selecting 'All' in parameter 1 and 'Good' in parameter3 . It should grey out the country 'New Zealand' as per the source data because parameter 3 does not have 'good' value for New zealand.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Nishith

vishsaggi
Champion III
Champion III

Hi Nishith,

We have circular references in the table viewer which you have to look into cos of this you will get inconsistent data. One more thing is I can see in the first script for country Newzealand you have GOOD for parameter3 so if you select All for paremeter 1 and Good for paremeter3 the country Newzealand is not greyed out it has Good value in the script, can you look into it and correct me if i am wrong. Can you ping me on gtalk if possible mine is vishsaggi@gmail.com will go through it properly.

Vish.

vishsaggi
Champion III
Champion III

Check if this helps. Removed circular reference. Let me know.

Vish.

Not applicable
Author

I have sent an invitation

vishsaggi
Champion III
Champion III

Got it. Ping me when you free. And also did you get my qvw file please look into it and let me know.

Vish.