Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Prabhu1204
Creator
Creator

List boX and Chart Box

Hello ,

i am having a chart box with Department code, Department Group and Department id as Dimension and few other calculation as  expression.

When I select Department ID, I could see the values for Department Group as " Sales" and and Department code as " KMC" ( Another value "YKC "grayed out in list box . But in chart box I am getting the value for Department code as "YKC" also. It has been grayed out while checking the value sin list box.. How come the values are coming in chart box

-Prabhu
5 Replies
tresesco
MVP
MVP

There could be alternate state or set analysis being used; check that. Else try to share a sample app that demonstrates the issue.

Prabhu1204
Creator
Creator
Author

Yes, set analysis is there and I ma using Department id and department Group inside the condition. 

I am unsure to replicate the same in sample document. The report was working fine. But when  I wen i modified the Qv script (Just applied apply map condition for some purpose) I am getting this type of issue.

-Prabhu
tresesco
MVP
MVP

Without a sample to investigate or much details - it becomes very hard to help.

Prabhu1204
Creator
Creator
Author

sad.

I just checked the Action tab and in " on has open " it is  mentioned like department code =  KMC AND NYC.

Would that be the problem

-Prabhu
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Again, trying to troubleshoot things without a QVW file in these situations is all but impossible, you will really need to attach a QVW that shows the issue.  You can use the Settings\Document Properties\Scrambling to scramble any fields with data you do not want folks to be able to see...

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/qlikview/April2019/Subsystems/Client/Content/QV_QlikView/Document_Proper...

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.