Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

List box behavior???

I would like to change the behaviour of Listbox, when i select the field values. i dont want the field values to be moved when the selections were made, it should be intact. The screen shots were provided in the attachment.

Please suggest

Regards

Siva

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Thanks to all of you for your participation and suggestions...

i have tried your suggestions, but no luck.  I slightly changed the data model by linking another table MonthlyOrder1 with Monthname (Month) and MonthOrder according to the calender. and then it worked correctly. The problem with previous data model is MonthlyORDER table which is ordered by YMOrder(ie>YearMonth combination).And if i use Month and MoORDER fields from this MonthlyORDER, its not getting order by MoORDER but its getting orderby YMOrder, eventhough i used MoORDER is the sorted Expression property.

if I didn't order by YMOrder column in the script, all you suggestions might have worked. All your suggestion are correct, but was not suited for my data model (as i had orderby different column). Hope this makes sense....

Please check the attachment for more details..

Hope this may help you.

Thanks a lot....

Regards

Siva

View solution in original post

12 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

sample QVW?

Not applicable
Author

Hi Siva

The answer is on your third screenshot - the 'Sort' tab.

If 'State' is checked, then the selected items will sort to the Top (or Left in your example). Uncheck 'State' and the list box will sort by MOMonth only.

Thanks

Bob

Not applicable
Author

Hi siva,

just unchecked the expression in sort tab

Untitled.png

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

may this help you?

roger_stone
Creator III
Creator III

Untick 'State' in the Sort tab.

tamilarasu
Champion
Champion

Hi Siva,

Untick both the sort by options in sort tab.

Not applicable
Author

sorry guys...its not working, as expected...

Not applicable
Author

Can you try the following:

• Uncheck 'State'
  • Check 'Expression'
  • enter MOMonth in the Expression field (as you already had it)
Not applicable
Author

i would like to attach one document to this original attached document.. but couldn't find any button to attach the updated document... Thanks for all your help.. Regards Siva