Skip to main content
Announcements
Customer Spotlight: Discover what’s possible with embedded analytics Oct. 16 at 10:00 AM ET: REGISTER NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Listbox and mode problem with multiselect

Hi,

I have a listbox configured with "and mode".

It is possible to select one entry. But when I try to select more than 1 the selection will automatically be removed and just one is finally selected.

Is there anybody who can give me soe hint what's going wrong.

Thanks

Sigge

8 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Check whether any other listboxes are selected??

Because if any other selections are made and the multiple selections you are making in listbox are not relevant to that selections then it will automatically remove selections.

Also check that "Always One Selected Value" option is deselected.

Not applicable
Author

Hi priya,

there is no other selection and the "Always One Selected Value" option is unchecked.

Thanks

Sigge

jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

Clear all the Selections and uncheck the "Always One Selected Value" option in List box properties.

Regards,

Jagan.

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

in "and mode" it is not possible to check "Always One Selected Value". The checkbox is disabled.

When selecting with left mouse down and move over entries all is green. But on releaseing the mouse button the selection will be removed and finally just one value is selected.

Thanks

Sigge

Not applicable
Author

This generally happens when u don't have the data for the combination of the selected fields. Try to select those values which have data to fulfil And condition. Like:

Suppose u have below data:

City  Emp

A      PPP

B      QQQ

A      RRR

C      SSS

D      TTT

and u applied And Mode on Emp field then select PPP and RRR values.

As the city is common for them. But if u select PPP and QQQ it will automatically remove the selections.

Select like this and check whether it is working or not.

Hope this will help you...!

jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

Can you attach the file?

Regards,

Jagan.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Jagan,

see attached.

I can see that when selecting 1 value that all other get "not in selection" color.

Thanks

Sigge

ramasaisaksoft

Hi QV Meber,

please Uncheck all check boxes in the Listbox Properties window and click on OK button .Then select different values in a List box at time.