Skip to main content
Announcements
See why Qlik is a Leader in the 2024 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Analytics & BI Platforms. Download Now
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Listbox not consistent with the tableview.

I have been testing to see if my dashboard is robust. Unfortunately, i came across this problem. I want you to specifically look at Question 18 where "somewhat/sometimes,slightly/rarely,not at all" are linked to  "no" in Compliancy. Below is the tableview for your understanding. This is suppose to be the correct form.

TableView.JPG

But when i produce the raw list without any editing to its expression, it only highlights "not at all" as no when it is supposed to display "somewhat/sometimes,slightly/rarely,not at all"List_Compliancy.JPG

What i have done?

1. I have tried looking into the source which is an excel file and it is written out correctly
  2. reload the QVD creator and loading the QVD files into the dashboard and it works fine
  3. Tableview confirms that QVD creator is working fine consuming the data.
  4. I have tested with other parameters and they are all working fine except for this question.

FYI, ComplianceKey is a composite of type, question number and rating label and type is consistent for all questions.

What can you help me with?

1. a way to debug this( because i am honestly out of ideas)
  2. a solution
  3. tell me what i have not checked?
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Turns out the issue was with the data source. The naming of field value was similar but not the same with the fact table. Hence it affected the relationship between the two list. It was human error after all.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

Where does the Evaluation field come from? Does clearing the selection in that field change anything?

Can you post a qlikview document that demonstrates the problem?

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Not applicable
Author

You could say that evaluation is a superset of Question 18. So even if i clear it, it will still give me the same result in Rating Label.

These Category basically separates the Questions into parts. I apologize for not stating it clearly.

Not applicable
Author

Turns out the issue was with the data source. The naming of field value was similar but not the same with the fact table. Hence it affected the relationship between the two list. It was human error after all.