Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
qlikviewaf
Creator
Creator

Load Script with where condition -> No record loaded

Hi,

i created a QVD file (2 GB size) and i created the load script as follow; when i add at the end the "Where (SDDRQJ>=117000)" the script doesn't load the data.

script.PNG

After several mins on F42119 i got still 0 record. Seems like a performance issue. If i leave the where condition, then in few mins i got several millions of rows loaded.

I'm doing something wrong?

Thank you

LOAD.PNG

20 Replies
swuehl
MVP
MVP

Both LOADs should be un-optimized QVD LOADs, so not differ too much in terms of duration.

Are you more concerned about the duration or about the zero records returned?

If latter, you need to investigate how the field values of field SDDRQJ look like.

qlikviewaf
Creator
Creator
Author

My issue is that after 6 mins i still have 0 record loaded - so seems that something is not working.

DRQJ is a julian date.

What can i do?

Anonymous
Not applicable

try using request_date ...

lalitkgehlot89
Creator II
Creator II

Hi Antonio,

check field values format of field SDDRQJ.

Where condition field format should be simile.

qlikviewaf
Creator
Creator
Author

Data Type is Number.

condition.PNG

I GOT AN ERROR

ERROR.PNG

qlikviewaf
Creator
Creator
Author

Any Idea? Suggestion?

Anil_Babu_Samineni

You can use Where SDDRQJ >= 117000;

Make sure, Your date format

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
qlikviewaf
Creator
Creator
Author

is what i have done at the beginning.

i checked on the DB and the SDDRQJ is Numeric.

So there's no why to load using SDDRQJ greater than 117000 ?

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Would you provide screenshot for SDDRQJ, How data looks like? Could be the reason of 117000. May be use single quote for that

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)