Skip to main content
Announcements
See why Qlik is a Leader in the 2024 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Analytics & BI Platforms. Download Now
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
0li5a3a
Creator III
Creator III

Load all the sheets from an excel file

Hi All,

I have the attached excel which contains more sheets, in future I want to add more sheets and load them to qlikview.

All the sheets got the same column (Id, Address, Customer Id) but the sheets names are differit ( ASDADADSA, BASDADBSA, EDEHDABD,ETC..)

I want to import all the sheets authomaticale, it is this possible in QV?

Thanks in advance !

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
vinieme12
Champion III
Champion III

Use OLEDB to get Excel sheet names

Re: Looping through Excel Sheets and Columns

Vineeth Pujari
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
vinieme12
Champion III
Champion III

Use OLEDB to get Excel sheet names

Re: Looping through Excel Sheets and Columns

Vineeth Pujari
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.
0li5a3a
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi ,

Thanks for replay, I tried this example  but  is not any way to load the files without the ODBC connection?

regards,

c

0li5a3a
Creator III
Creator III
Author

I have this error when I try to load the files, and is related to the ODBC. is there any settings which I need to do?

Capture.PNG

marcus_sommer

As far as you know all sheetnames or at least could fetch them (including all possible sheetnames and skipping all not exists sheets with an error-handling) you could use a loop through a list or a field. Otherwise you will need the ODBC approach or further external logics like reading and storing all sheets through an excel-macro

- Marcus

marcus_sommer

Is an excel-odbc-driver installed? I think this will be a good starting point for it: The Great ODBC Confusion.

- Marcus