Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Load excel from sharepoint

Hi All,

I am trying to load a excel file which is stored in a share point site to my qlik dashboard. I have tried 'Web Files' and use the http link from file properties but get a blank file back.

Any help on how to do this is appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Neda

4 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Open that excel file from Sharepoint link then call directly that URL on web file. Then check whether data coming up or not or else you may share the header image for excel

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Not applicable
Author

I have tried this one as well and get nothing back:

excel.png

Anil_Babu_Samineni

I meant to say you may check whether the Excel file is situated with open or Encrypt. If encrypt, You may contact to the Admin to enable the RWX process. Then only you will fetch. And try to share screen of URL which is Excel data

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
ramasaisaksoft

I faced the approximate issue fetching data from  SharePoint list, May be the below attachment will help to you.

else

ask the SharePoint team save the excel sheet at some where (D:,E drive..etc)with the help of batch script reload every hour/Day as per your convenience and try to fetch the data from that location.

if you feel you got solution for your issue ,please close the thread by clicking "Correct Answer"