Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sakura
Creator
Creator

Loading data from multiple files. Join on Keys as well as on Year and Month

Hello,

The files are .txt files. Each table has their own keys. USERROLECOMPANY table has 3 Keys which are joining Role, User, Company. The Resources Table is joining through Roles table with keys.

All these files has plant name and YearMonth in the file name. Example - GG_Plant_201907_Role.  

I could extract the Plants, Year and Month individually but how to join them? I need to join through Keys as well. 

The column names XXKey are ID &'|'&  Plant &'|'& YearMonth. 

How to show Plant, Month, Year as filters???  

clipboard_image_0.png

Labels (3)
1 Reply
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Ashwini, have a look at the Design Blog link below, use the search box, I believe you can likely find some posts with examples to help you with things, I just was not sure exactly what you needed at this point.  Start with a single word in the search, see what comes back and narrow from there etc.  There are hundreds of posts out here with all sorts of examples on how to do different things, so I am hopeful you can find one that will help you.

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-Design-Blog/bg-p/qlik-design-blog

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.