Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Muthu
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Loading only less data

Hi Team,

I am facing a unusual problem.

When I am reloading any application manually its loading full data but when loaded through task its loading only limited data.

What could be the problem,

Someone please help

Regards,

Muthu

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Muthu
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

Issue was resolved when I upgraded QV Version to Qlikview 12 SR5

View solution in original post

12 Replies
marcus_sommer

Quite probably happens some data-reduction because of the use of section access and your task-user hadn't the appropriate authorizations and/or not each key within the section access is included (NULL is always excluded).

- Marcus

Muthu
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

But there is no section access in the application. I am trying to reload application using service account

marcus_sommer

If you are sure that there is no section access is implemented and you also compares the same application (not a copy with older data or similar) then take a look if any of loadings contained a where-clause which might depend from the user/environment on which it i running or if anywhere the ERRORMODE is used (which might skip possible load-errors).

- Marcus

Muthu
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

Hi Marcus,

We have set any error mode and also there is no where clause used in the application.

Its kind of weird issue. When loading the same application Its reloading fine and if loaded through publisher it loads limited data.

I tried comparing the document log but couldn't find out !

marcus_sommer

Yes the log-files are quite similar. How do you know that there are missing data? Which kind of data are missing - some fields or any records from a table?

Further I haven't any own experience of the publisher and therefore don't know how a loop and reduce would be effect the script-log. Therefore take a look if this feature is enabled.

- Marcus

Muthu
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

I have deleted the Qvd which the qvw generated and checked the count.

I can see that size of qvd and count of records are different.

Its just a direct load, I havent used any loop and reduce method

marcus_sommer

I would now look into both qvd's (before I would create a rowno() counter within the last load) and search for the differences (which fields and/or records are really different/missing). I think this should give a good hint what is where happening.

- Marcus

Muthu
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

I have loaded both the qvds separately and found that Both the qvds are showing 6190 lines fetched.

But when I tried taking the count of ids it is showing 6190 for the app which is loaded directly and 75 for the app which is reloaded using publisher

Muthu
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

I found the below message when 2 qvds are loaded