Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Lock in search-field

Hi,

short question: Is there a possibility to lock in the search field of a listbox?

So that in my case the fuzzy search is always shown on top of the listbox?

Thanks for any help!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Siva_Sankar
Master II
Master II

Micheal, its not possible to have the search line to show always. But you can add a seperate search object and place it above the listbox. In general tab, you can add the field corresponding to the listbox. Regards. siva

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

In  list box->general tab->Default Search Mode->Use fuzzy search. I thing this one you want Hope this helps you

Thanks and Regards,

Amuthabharathi.s

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

thank you - this brings me a step further, but I am still looking for a possibilty to always show the search field.

So that the "search line" above the listbox is always shown without clicking on the "search-button".

Siva_Sankar
Master II
Master II

Micheal, its not possible to have the search line to show always. But you can add a seperate search object and place it above the listbox. In general tab, you can add the field corresponding to the listbox. Regards. siva

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Try to use the search object and restrict that search object only to the field used in list box. because there is no possibility to show the search line always.

Thanks and regards,

Amuthabharathi.s

sujeetsingh
Master III
Master III

Why dont you provide a sample

Siva_Sankar
Master II
Master II

pfa

Not applicable
Author

Thank you guys!

The suggestion with the separate search object helped me a lot.