Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Locked Field is being cleared

Hello,

I have set a field in the document properties(OnOpen) to be locked but when I hit the standard clear button that field is being cleared.  This field is NOT part of a list box so I cannot set it to 'always have one value selected'...  I am not sure why this is doing this.  I had set the clear state as well and it worked until the application was published in our production system.  It does not work there, but it works in our QA environment.

So I clear the field upon opening the document, then select the appropriate date, then select another field, and then lock my date.. But as I said when I hit the clear button my date goes away that is locked(in the current selections box).

Application on open below(I see ExtractDate is selected and locked)

Hit the Clear button on tool bar

Locked field is not gone from current selections

Thank you

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
settu_periasamy
Master III
Master III

Have you tried 'Reset Clear State' (If already clear state set), ?

Save it. then again open and check.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
settu_periasamy
Master III
Master III

Have you tried 'Reset Clear State' (If already clear state set), ?

Save it. then again open and check.

jcs_2015
Contributor III
Contributor III

How is the variable that is setting ExtractDate (vToday) being derived?  Is it predicated on some selections, specifically those that you cleared via the Clear All?

Not applicable
Author

Thank you.  I reset the clear state and then set my other 2 selections that I did not want cleared(I set the listbox to default to 1 value)