cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Logical help

Hi All,

I want to create a new column (TXT_EXPORT.ARGUMENT_05).Pls see the script and i have applied if condition

if(Num(TXT_EXPORT.ARGUMENT_051) > 10, TW_SP_BO.Reservoir_Pressure, "1*") as  TXT_EXPORT.ARGUMENT_05

but it is not giving desired numerical result of TW_SP_BO.Reservoir_Pressure instead giving some string

Any one pls help me .I have reduced the data sorry 4 dat pls refer the screenshot it is hows is the data

12 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello Adarsh,

Please take a moment to mark the helpful and correct answers on this thread. Sunny and other members took quite a bit of time to assist you.

I will also clean up a few of the unnecessary posts along with the one that is mildly insulting. Please refrain from personal insults in your threads. If you feel that another community member is not being helpful feel free to reach out to me or ext_aaq‌ (Jeremy Latimer) who is our global moderator for assistance.

We want to keep conversations within Qlik Community open and friendly.

Best Regards, Sara

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks Sara for your concern will take care of it and will mark  answer as helpful

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks all for your continuous support and apolgy for hurting anyone my issue has been resolved .It was error in requirement.