Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Login Profile

Hi,

When creating an account with Qlikview - we use a company email id to register. How to change the registered login email information when the person is no longer with that company.

Eg: when registering - the person used xyz@company1.com. but now the person moved to another company company2. So any communication of qlikview goes to the company1.com email. How do i change my email id registered to a new email address?

Let me know.

Thanks,
Rnisha.

3 Replies
mike_garcia
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hello,

1. Click Edit:

2. Go to the 'Site Options' Tab

3. Go to Email Configurtion and change your email.

Regards,

Mike.

Miguel García
Qlik Expert, Author and Trainer
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

I tried the steps - and it allows me to change the email.
But then when i click on reset password in the login page, qlikview still sends the password to the old company.
Shouldn't I be getting the mails to my new email that i set (as shown above in your screenshots)?

Let me know regarding this.
I have changed my employer and I would like to get my mails to my new employer / work id rather than the old one.

Thanks,
Nisha.

Not applicable
Author

Nisha,

Please send me an email at qcwebmaster@qlik.com with both your old and new company details, and I will make the change for you. Users do not currently have the ability to change the email addresses associated with their QlikView single-sign on account (for security and data quality reasons).

Thanks!