Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
scotthan
Partner - Contributor III

Logo vanishes when moving to a Production server

When I move my Qlikview dashboard to a shared drive, put in Test phase, and distribute on Access Point, I see the logo on Access Point that I chose.  (Settings -> Doc Properties -> Opening tab -> Document Thumbnail -> Image)

When my document is copied to a different section of the same shared drive folder and reloaded / distributed by the Production server (which I don't control), this Access Point logo vanishes and I see a blank box.  Any ideas as to why this is happening?

Thanks!

3 Replies
Not applicable

The image path may not be recognizable anymore with the changed location.

scotthan
Author

But doesn't the image get sort of loaded into the Qlikview document so that it should not need a path anymore?  For example, when you make a text object and choose to display a certain image in it, you could move the document around and still see that image.

Not applicable

Logos are usually files external to qlikview which are referenced using a path or a URL. This is, however, not a limitation when you're using internal files like the arrows, exclamation marks etc.