Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Looking for some project work in QlikView?

Hi

I am currently working as Business Analyst for a bank.  I was also very much interested in business intelligence, so I did an extensive course in QlikView and found this tool really valuable. Now, I would like to gain some practical experience, and not quite sure how I can get some experience.  Would anyone be able to suggest how I can find some work to apply my skills.  There isn't much work in my current place to apply my skills.  I am willing to work for free to start off with.  Currently, living in Scotland, UK.

Thanks in advance

Abhi

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
vishsaggi
Champion III
Champion III

I would say your current work place will be a better start. There are many finance related demo files on Qlik site where you can download and play around. Why i said this will be a better start is, you have the data available easily at your work place and you can start pulling data int QV and start building metrics. So the demo file will give you some insights.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
vishsaggi
Champion III
Champion III

I would say your current work place will be a better start. There are many finance related demo files on Qlik site where you can download and play around. Why i said this will be a better start is, you have the data available easily at your work place and you can start pulling data int QV and start building metrics. So the demo file will give you some insights.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

HI

Would you have the URL when I can download the finance demo files, especially related to banking?

Thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks a lot