Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
madhuqliklondon
Creator II
Creator II

Lost/Inactive customers

Hi All,

I want to find total inactive customers for last 12 months on month basis which means they have placed order before 12 months back and became in active. So want calculate this every month basis to under stand how inactive customers are growing month by month. if I run the query in July it should go back 365 days from the previous month end and give total number of inactive customers. I want to do this month by month.

Thanks for your time in advance.

below are the expected results

month   inactive customers
Jan-181
Feb-180
Mar-180
Apr-181
May-182
Jun-182
13 Replies
qlikviewwizard
Master II
Master II

Hi madhuqliklondon

This is separate question.

Please post this as a new discussion and tag me as qlikviewwizard

Please mark Correct Answer and close this thread.

Thank you.

madhuqliklondon
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi Arjun,

In the sample app you have provided ,lost coustomer count in June 2018 it is 2 . When you clikc on it customer id's  4 & 5 are highloghted. Buy they have made a purchase in Jan 18. When we are checking last 365 days no sales they shouldn't be counted. Could you please check.Thank for your time Arjun.

qlikviewwizard
Master II
Master II

Hi madhuqliklondon

You are confusing.Order Date is showing June -2018 itself. Please check this updated script and output.

Capture.PNG

Capture1.PNG

vipin_mishra479
Creator II
Creator II

Hi Madhu,

for this you will try to create a modified script. Like Create a customer wise monthly status(Flag) is this Active or Inactive and use that flag into Expression.Hope for this you achive your output.