Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Mail with Bookmark as a Link Issue

Hi All,

When one of my user trying to use "Mail with Bookmark as a Link", it was not triggering any mail with link. A blank new internet explorer tab is opening. User facing the same issue with Chrome as well.

This option is working fine for other users for the same dashboard(only one user facing this issue). Can any one help me on this.

3 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Can any one help on this

andrewkelly
Contributor
Contributor

I realize this response is 4 years later but I just ran into the same problem.  This isn't actually a QlikView problem, the issue is with your default application settings on your computer.  In this case, you have your browser set up as your default email app rather than your mail application.  Search for "Default App Settings".  Then make sure that your default email application is your email application, such as Outlook, rather than a browser. Once you make that switch this problem will go away.

KetanPatel
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

In process to resolve this issue you should have to check your QVS cluster name and server connection name in QVW cluster must have same value.
Also you can identify this by checking post part of your generated URL should have QVS cluster name.