Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rmdnkevin
Contributor III
Contributor III

Make New Fields from Chart

Hi, everone.

I want to ask something, is it possible to make a new field from a chart, where the chart I'm using to make a new field is the result of calculation from another chart ?

The charts I need to make fields :Screenshot_9.png

Those 2 charts above are the result of calculation from this chart :

Screenshot_10.png

If it's possible, can anyone guide me ?

Thanks in advance.

- Kevin

6 Replies
sasikanth
Master
Master

HI,

What Filed do you want to derive and why cant we derive it from main chart ??

rmdnkevin
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

New fields that I need are Simulation Clicked, Simulation Reported, and Report-to-Clicked Ratio.

Those 2 new charts are the results of calculation from main chart, and I need the values from the 2 new charts to make a new average calculation

sasikanth
Master
Master

Please do provide logic for Simulation Clicked, Simulation Reported, and Report-to-Clicked Ratio

rmdnkevin
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Simulation Clicked = (Clicked Link + Submitted Data) / (Email Sent + Email Opened + Clicked Link + Submitted Data)

Simulation Reported = Email Reported / (Email Sent + Email Opened + Clicked Link + Submitted Data)

Report-to-Clicked Ratio = Email Reported / (Clicked Link + Submitted Data)

sasikanth
Master
Master

Did you try to use these expressions directly to derive New Average expression??

OR you can also create variable and use them in new expression

Let me know if any

Thanks,

rmdnkevin
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Here I attach the datas.

Need to count the average Simulation Clicked from Click and Report Rates chart, and average Report-to-Click Ratio in a new box.

I think from those calculations need its own field such Simulation Clicked field and Report-to-Click Ratio field, doesn't it ?