Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Make combined chart zoomable

I have a combined chart (bars with line) and when I try to zoom an area of the chart it does not work,so how can I make combined chart zoomable in QlikView 11? I want to zoom the area selected of the chart when using mouse.

Thanks in advance!

4 Replies
marcus_sommer

Normally you could point on one edge of the object to get a small arrow and then drag them like you want. If this isn't possible check the object-properties in tab layout (right bottom area) and within the sheet-properties in tab security if the position/sizing of objects is disabled.

- Marcus

Not applicable
Author

Position/sizing of objects is enabled in both, object-properties (layout tab) and sheet-properties (security tab). However I have another line chart (not combined) that zoom is working when I drag and drop mouse pointer and select an area to zoom.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Tony,

Is there Any chance to share the application.

Where you want to implement this zoom option?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Not applicable
Author

I have just solved it.

The problem was "Read only" property was checked in chart-properties general tab. Unchecking it worked!