Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Maps in QlikView?

Hello!

Is there any way to get for example Google Maps to work in QlikView in 2016?

We did have maps working earlier on our projects few years back, but now the maps are not working anymore what were used back in the days.

I have tried to google and search the answer, but nothing really have come out of that. There has been a lot of buzz around this in Qlik-community too.. It would be nice to see a map object in QlikView, not only in Qlik Sense.

Cheers,

Niko

3 Replies
Not applicable
Author

‌Try with an Extension Object (qlikbranch.com) or GeoQlik or QlikMap.

Regards

Not applicable
Author

Hello Niko,

IdevioMaps supports map functionality for both  QlikViev and Qlik sense. Here is some of the features that you find within IdevioMaps.

• IdevioMaps 5 supports mapping without coordinates. Use the name of a country, state, city, postal area etc and IdevioMaps will automatically connect it to a point or an area.
  • Select from many types of visualizations based on different layer types, such as bubbles, lines, areas, pie charts, bar charts, heatmaps etc. Control the visualization with measures and expressions. Fine tune with detailed settings. Add labels and tool tips.
  • Drill down in geographic areas and use different visualizations in the drill down levels. For instance start with countries colored by dimension. Next level could contain regions colored by an aggregated value and the final level are bubbles   for each customer.
  • Display thousands of objects with high performance.
  • Select from a set of predefined background maps, satellite imagery or use an external tile service or vector data file. It  is also possible to run IdevioMaps for QlikView in your coordinate system of choice.

I will be happy to send you a test version and some examples of what you can accomplish by using IdevioMaps. 

For more information, visit Idevio Maps 5 for QlikView‌ or contact either me or the support.

Best Regards,

Alexander Jaballah, Idevio.

alexander.jaballah@Idevio.com

support@idevio.com

sampada0810
Creator
Creator

You can add an extension object i.e. qar file of QlikMaps and you will get the desired custom maps as per your requirement

Maps.PNG