Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Market Basket Analysis - QlikView integration with R

I have had sight at two QV application on the community which integrate QV with R.  I am trying to follow these to do market basket analysis (MBA) by passing records from my application to R for processing.  I have the following scenario:

Screen Shot 2016-02-23 at 22.58.33.png

User selects 'Therapeutic Subgroup' from the list box, and the results of the selections are displayed on the straight table on the right above.  This data has ScriptNumber as a transaction identity and the Drug name being the item in the prescription basket.  I now need to pass these values to R for MBA and do rules summary and plots.  The attempted application is attached.  I am able to connect to R but nothing else is happening with the macro.

The macro should also be able to prompt the user to select one 'Therapeutic Subgroup' from the list box and not more than one.

Kindly assist.

Regards.

Chris

1 Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Dear All

I managed to find a simpler integration example where there is little coding in the QV macro.  The method simply calls your R script and executes it

Regards.