Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nino
Contributor III
Contributor III

Master selection in piechart

Hello!

I'd like to make a selection among the possible value of a field and then display the data in a Qlikview Piechart: my opportunities should have many status (Open, Won, Lost, and so on) and many area managers, so I'd like to avoid the choice of a possible status and then display the sum of the amounts of the opportunities splitted by area manager in the piechart.

I'd like to find a way to let the user to select the status (for example with a trick like the group button).

Hope my requirement is clear.

Thank you so much for the help.

N.

2 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

I am not getting your intention here? Can you explain with sample.
Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Nino
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

ok, I have some opportunities, which one has an amount, a status and an area manager.

Now-a-day the possible status are Open, Lost and Won, but these values should by increased in the database in the future, and I deslike to chang the QW sheet every time.

Instead of making 3 pie charts (for the Opened, the Lost and the Won), with the opportunities grouped by the area manager and totalized by the amount, I'd like to have only one piechart in which I can choose only one of the possible status at a time.

Hope is much clear now.

Thank you.

N.