Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
harson
Contributor III
Contributor III

Merge multiple cells into a table header

Hello,

Since I have not found any discussions to answer my problem, I create this new discussion in order to have your help regarding the fusion of cells in the table header as in the figure below.

Tab.JPG

Do you have any idea how to perform this action under QlikView?

Thank you in advance for your answer.

Tsiry

6 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Tsiry,

Am not sure if that's possible but , a work around can be implemented using text boxes.  Place  the text boxes over the table headers. Make the labels of the fields in table as empty and make the text boxes transparent.

Lets see if someone provides a better solution.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Will try out if you would provide sample data

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
vinieme12
Champion III
Champion III

please post some sample data

Vineeth Pujari
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.
harson
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

here

Items,car,pqt,Sct,PU

L00123,2,20,200,200.03

avinashelite

Create a inline table like below and add the dimension in the pivot

LOAD * inline

[

Dim1,Measure

car,Unit

pqt,Unit

Sct,Unit

];

rename Dim1 as per you column name which hold the car,pqt,Sct data and then add Measure to you dimension

Hope this helps you

Anil_Babu_Samineni

I got like below, And then you can take help from Custom Format Cell (Ctrl + G). Enclosed Attached

Capture.PNG

After Format Cell work around it will work like as you expected (Hope so, try from your end to remove before cell or change BG color for that)

Capture.PNG

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)