Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Min or Max of a calculated expression

Hello,

I have been struggling too long so I ask for your kind help.

My goal is to fill in a variable with the max of the following expression. I need to get a single value at the end.

I have a table with 2 columns

dimension: it'a cyclical group with the first dimension equal to Jour=Date(date_occ-(year(date_occ)-v_AnneeRef)*364,'DD/MM/YY')

It is used to compare equivalent day between different years. A monday with a monday A tuesday with a tuesday etc

So I have several date_occ already aggregated under each "jour"

Expressions:

Demande: =($(vExpr_nombrededemandes))/count(DISTINCT{$< statut_option= , statut_affaire={"*"}> } ANNEE_OCCUPATION)

vExpr_nombrededemandes= (Count({$< libel_segment={"*"}-{'Salles expos/orgas'}-{'Autres'}, statut_option= , statut_affaire={"*"}-{'IMMOBIL'}>}  DISTINCT mot_directeur) )

DATA.PNG

Thanks a lot

1 Solution
26 Replies
sunny_talwar

It might be easier to help if you are able to share a sample to play around with.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello

I attached a sample the goal is still to display the max of the calculated field 'average demand'

thanks

Edouard

sunny_talwar

This seems to work for the sample... but not sure if it still works for the real scenario or not

=Max(Aggr(($(vExpr_nombrededemandes))/(count(DISTINCT{$< statut_option= , statut_affaire={"*"}> } ANNEE_OCCUPATION)), date_occ))

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello

Thanks for this first answer.

I get 10 when I use this formula which is the max of demand. I am looking for the max of "average number of demand"  in the TABLE 1

Thank you so much

sunny_talwar

And there is no way you can calculate your calculated dimension in the script?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

No,

Because the hierarchical group uses a variable v_AnnéeRef.

Is there still a way or it is just not possible?

sunny_talwar

I will keep looking for a little bit, but I don't think there is a way to do this.

sunny_talwar

I don't think I know a way to do this... but may be swuehl‌ or marcowedel‌ can offer there expert advice.

Best,

Sunny

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Maybe with a firstsortedvalue? But I don't master this formula