Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Minimize and maximize containers

While trying to minimize and maximize containers ,some obejects present in the container do not appear .Is there any method or options that i should check to make sure this does not happen? or is this the limitations of an qlikview container?

8 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi Shyam,

I had the same behaviour.

Once the container was reduced, the chart which I were on couldn't display anymore.

I guess this is a bug.

I there is a solution for this, let me know

Best regards

Chris

Not applicable
Author

Hi Shyam,

It would be helpfull if you could share your qvw please.. coz when I checked it is working fine for me.

Thanks,

Not applicable
Author

hi Varsha,

Im sorry im not in a position to share the version of qvw file as it is contains confidential data . May be il try to create a mockup of the same and share.

To elobrate the present condition when the container is minimized and maximized some objects dont appear and only after the "clear" button is clicked they appear this unselects all the selections that were earlier made. And the version u shared is a bit small and we have 3-4 containers within the same container.

i have attached a sample qvw for your reference.

Thanks,

Shyam

Not applicable
Author

Hi Shyam,

May be that would be helpfull if you mock up the same. I tried again to insert a container in other and its still working fine for me. Attached is the sample of it.

Guessing if there is any restriction on the limit on number of objects in container?

Regards,

Varsha

Not applicable
Author

Hello Varsha,

The mock up as of now is not gona work. Try inserting atleast 4 containers and each container having 2-3 objects then may be you will see the same. Our Qvw is of a very large size (372 MB) if that is gona affect the performance as well. And this minimize maximize function is like if a container A is being minimized Then the container B will be maximized and the same vice versa.

Hope it gives u a better context of things.

Thanks,

Shyam

Not applicable
Author

hello Varsha,

Attached is a version for your reference

Thanks

shyam

Not applicable
Author

Still working fine with me.. I am using QV 11.0

Regards,

Varsha

Not applicable
Author

same with me are u not facing any issues while minimizing and maximizing ,half the time my computer gets hanged, im not sure why there is an issue.

Regards

shyam