Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fginfrida
Partner - Contributor III

Missing Background Color in Qlik Sense Title Style

A QS application that I recently promoted to the PRODUCTION QS Enterprise server displayed an issue for which I've been unable to find help in the community.

Although Sheet Title Styling shows the options that are standard for all of our QS applications (see the attached PDF from our QS Developer's Guide), none are displayed in the application in either the "Work" stream or the stream into which the application is published.  No color is displayed; all that shows for the title bar is a light gray background, with the correct image and sheet title.

There are 6 other QS applications on the server, all configured in exactly the same manner, and all show the desired color gradient in the sheet titles.  This one application does not.

The application was developed on the TEST server (colors are displayed on that machine), then copied to the PRODUCTION server.

Has anyone else seen a similar problem?  Is there a setting that isn't configured properly?

Thanks in advance,

Frank Ginfrida.

1 Reply
fginfrida
Author

I've discovered a "workaround".

It's not a fix, but I was able to force colors into the page title.  I duplicated the application to My Work and edited the page header.  Although the settings for the colors were as specified, colors did not show in the page title.

I re-edited the page header and set the saturation of each all the way down, then all the way up again.  When I exited the editor, the colors appeared in the page header.

My conclusion is that there is a QS bug.  We're operating on QS Enterprise Nov. 2017.