Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Missing bar plot when using island

Dear all,

I am using a data island for plotting multiple KPIs. However, for a certain dimension it does not work and I do not get the mistake.

In case I am not using an island it works out.

See attached for the example.

Many thanks!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

I see the problem. You need to clear out selection in Company field in your alternate state... See attached now

View solution in original post

14 Replies
sunny_talwar

Not sure why it isn't working properly, but it works if I introduce an alternate state. Check out the attachment

Not applicable
Author

Ok that is weird.

Any chance to avoid alternate state due to known nprinting on-demand issues?

sunny_talwar

Not sure I understand the behavior well enough to do this without alternate state. Seems like a bug to me, but have not read or heard about this before to confirm.

Not applicable
Author

Ok, that is too bad. Can I report this somewhere?

Not applicable
Author

There is a weird thing happening.

When I adjust the chart in my document as you proposed nothing happens. When I copy this chart to your document it works fine.

Is there any document settings I am missing?

sunny_talwar

I just created an alternate state, no other change

Not applicable
Author

Mhh I did so too... Which Qlikview version are you using? But that cannot be the problem as it works when copying it into your document?!

sunny_talwar

I am using QV12 and you are right, you are also opening the application. But that is just weird. I am not sure what might not be working here

Not applicable
Author

Ok. Can you try whether this is working at your machine? I have made all the adjustments including the alternate state, but nothing happens. Would like to know whether this is something weird on my machine