Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
soniasweety
Master
Master

Missing label

Hi all,

My chart is showing the label name.   please check the  below image and sample qvw.

issue is    i have dimensions: region--city---district--mandal.

so wen i click   city  top left it is showing city  same as  district  but   wen i click mandal value   it is  not showing ?

can anyone resolve this?

8 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

You want to see this?

Capture.PNG

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
soniasweety
Master
Master
Author

Hi anil,

No.   when open my qvw.  select left side    central---den after  select delhi----  fcroad---  then  you see left top no name. 

Anil_Babu_Samineni

You may forget to add the Groups as Dimension

See, It's working good for this brood crimp {South - Bang - silkboard - gangothri}

So, here if you want to go out you can go by hitting the Back button and see, If this helps to you

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
soniasweety
Master
Master
Author

Hi anil,

Is it possible  without  drilldown ?

soniasweety
Master
Master
Author

hi,

in my app   the values are crossing the bar

as exceeding the  scale value ?  how to reduce this ?

open same as my qvw attached.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

I would recommend you to create drill down. The reason i am saying is Sometime, Some user using safari browser. There we never find Back option on access point. So, user won;t have that much of patience

CAn i know the path and which value you are refering to exceed. Try from my attachment

soniasweety
Master
Master
Author

yes ..... please check below imge frm ur  attachment

Anil_Babu_Samineni

The problem is consistent (Width / Height). So, Try to adjust two ways

Check attachments