Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Mobile Business Intelligence

Hi everyone!

I’m studying Information Management at Tilburg University, The Netherlands, and to earn my master degree, I’m conducting a mobile business intelligence (BI) research. This research aims to measure mobile BI success by examining the net benefits and the related mobile BI capabilities.

In order to gather the needed data for my research, I’ve developed a mobile BI survey, which is developed with the use of scientific BI literature, mobile BI expert recommendations and recommendations of BI professors.

I would like to invite any mobile BI user to participate in this research project. It will take you approximately 5 – 8 minutes to complete this survey.

Survey: https://tilburgss.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_1NU4C6eZmXY6ivr

You can be assured of complete confidentiality - no individual responses will be published, and the raw information will be accessible only to me and my supervisor (Professor) at Tilburg University.

Some incentives for the participants are:

• I will donate 1 dollar to the World Wide Fund for Nature for every completed survey;
  • Participants can win 150 dollar;
  • And participants can choose if they want to receive the results of this research.

In addition, this is an independent research, it is not sponsored or influenced by any mobile BI vendors and I’m conducting this research under the supervision of Tilburg University, The Netherlands

If you have any questions regarding this research, please feel free to ask them.

Thank you for your consideration on this.

Sincerely,

Twan Peters
t.j.a.c.peters@tilburguniversity. edu

0 Replies