Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
soniasweety
Master
Master

Modify the logic

HI 

i want to implement the below logic   . into existing logic  .

current logic:  <97 or >103  is red  rest all green but now user want to see 3 colurs.

New logic :

i)   <97 or >103--red

100-green

>=97 and <100 or >100 and <=103 --yellow 

II)    [ these ranges also need as one listbox with values red,green,blue ..so whenever user select that should show in pivot table.]

III) and one more thing is  all the above ranges needs to be used as variables. because in future user wants to chnge the colur range  we can only modify the variables instead of all expressions.

Note: Attached application is working fine  

31 Replies
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi, It is because you have other dimension values with in the BAC i.e Region, Month, Big Deal ID. which has the many to many relation with the BAC. 

Meaning for one BAC you have multiple Big Deal ID and you have that field in table which increases the record count in pivot.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
soniasweety
Master
Master
Author

yeah. but that list box with colur i selected that many records should show in pivot table right.
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

It Can not show those many record, because in List box you are just showing the BAC.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
soniasweety
Master
Master
Author

ohh.. but only red value records which is having 0.00% that values only not showing. what might be the reason? and if i want to show that also how can i modify the expression in listbox?
soniasweety
Master
Master
Author

Hi    

only red value  0.00%  and "- "only not showing when i select the  red in listbox  for other yellow and green is working   .

so how can i modify the listbox expression?

kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

It is because they do not fall under the calculation done for the RED.

You need to change it accordingly to show those values.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

soniasweety
Master
Master
Author

Y. ? <97 means 0 also will fall under same calculation ? Correct me if I’m wrong
- if not what I need to change and where I need to chnge could you please help
sunny_talwar

Can you try running this

test:
LOAD Num(Alt(..., 0), '#,##0.00%') as [Match Rate],
     RowNo() as RowNo
FROM <> (qvd);

I think the problem is that right now your calculation is leading to a null rather than 0... 

image.png

I am hoping that after you add the Alt() function... you will see 0 instead of null which should resolve your issue.

soniasweety
Master
Master
Author

Yeah sunny. its working. thanks sunny.
soniasweety
Master
Master
Author

how to make helpfull ?